Is something off with your AirPods and you want to change that? Or maybe you want to personalize your settings.
Well, no need to worry! The AirPods functions can be modified in several ways on the settings page to make it easier and quicker for you to use.
Keep reading to learn how to adjust the settings of your AirPods!
To Change Your AirPods Settings:
- Go to Setting > Bluetooth. Here, you’ll find all your Bluetooth devices under “My Devices”, including your AirPods.
- Tap the blue, circled i to go to your AirPods’ settings.
- Here is where you make your adjustments. You can make several adjustments including:
- Changing the name of your AirPods: Tap the current name and you can edit it to any creative, personal name you want!
- Change Double-Tap feature: Pick your Left or Right AirPod on the screen to play, pause, skip forward and backward and chat with Siri.
- Set Microphone Left, Right, or Auto: If you find yourself using one AirPod as a microphone more than the other, pick that option, and that AirPod will act as the default microphone. Setting this option to Automatic will allow either AirPod to be the mic, depending on which one is out the case.
To Change Your AirPods Settings on Mac:
- Open your Mac and click the Apple Logo > System Preferences > Bluetooth and there will be a “Devices” list.
- When connected to your Airpods, go to the Options button located to the right of your corresponding device.
- Adjust the settings accordingly.
Play around with the settings to find out and adjust the preferences to what fits best for you!
Designed by Apple, for Apple, the AirPods are combined technology and style. They have a sleek design to complement their wireless capabilities and use features like the H1 chip and motion sensors to provide a premium experience for Apple fans. Have control over your audio and Apple devices like never before with the AirPods.
Want products news and updates?