There are so many great, funny, cool sounds on TikTok for creators to use. But what if you have a specific sound in mind that just isn’t on TikTok right now?
With plenty of creative folks on TikTok who are always seeking to bring something new to the table, there's never a dull moment. Also, on TikTok, you can do that by creating your own sound. Whether it’s that song stuck in your head or an audio recording you want to share, you can do that easily on TikTok.
Keep reading to learn how to create a new sound on TikTok! Who knows, you may even start a trend!
To Create a Sound on TikTok:
- Record your audio file as an mp3 file and save it to your phone.
- Open the TikTok app.
- Tap the “+” button on the bottom and record the video you want to upload.
- Take “Sounds” in the bottom left corner and tap the “More” icon.
- In the top-right corner, press “My Sounds”
- Select the audio you want and match it with your video recording.
In addition to making your own audio, you can also do voiceovers on video recordings! With plenty of great features, the possibilities are endless for TikTok content creators.
An endless source of entertainment.
Want products news and updates?