Do you want to share how to find a website using your Apple iPhone 7? Try screen recording on your device!
The Screen Recording feature lets you take a video recording of your iPhone screen and saves it to your Camera Roll. There’s no need to take twenty screenshots of the same page anymore!
By screen recording, you’re taking a video of anything you do on your iPhone. You have the option to include sound or to only show the actions on screen.
If you want to take a picture of what you have on your screen as a photo, take a look at how to screenshot on your iPhone 7.
Let’s get started with how to screen record on your Apple iPhone 7!
To Add Screen Record to Your iPhone 7 Control Center:
- Unlock your iPhone 7.
- Go to Settings.
- Scroll to find and tap the “Control Center.”
- Tap to enter “Customize Controls.”
- Tap the green + button to add “Screen Recording” to your Control Center.
To Screen Record on Your iPhone 7:
- Swipe up to find the Screen Record icon.
- Tap the icon to start recording your iPhone 7 screen.
- To stop recording, tap the red bar at the top of your screen.
- Tap “Stop” to stop screen recording.
- You can find your screen recordings in your Camera Roll.
The red record bar at the top of your screen will appear in the saved screen recording video.
Learn more tips and guides on your iPhone 7!
The iPhone 7 is a strong iPhone choice for many reasons. With a 12MP Wide camera on the back and 7MP FaceTime HD camera on the front, the iPhone 7 can take great photos; then it'll show your picture in great quality with its Retina HD display. Equipped with the A10 Fusion chip, the iPhone 7 guarantees excellent performance.
Want products news and updates?