Did you see something on your phone that you want to save, but there are too many words to type?
Learning how to take a screenshot on the iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max will make it quicker and easier for you to share the information on your screen! Or learn how to use Screen Record with our tutorial here.
With an A13 Bionic processor, this latest generation of iPhone can act as a photographer and editor, at the same time!
Follow these steps to learn to take, edit, save and delete a screenshot on your iPhone!
To Take a Screenshot:
- Press the Side button, on the right side, and the Volume Up button, on the left side, together at the same time for 1 second, then let go of the buttons.
- Once you release the Side button and Volume Up button, a preview of the screenshot appears at the bottom left of your screen. The screenshot is automatically saved to your Photos.
To Edit the Screenshot (Right Away!):
- Immediately after you take a screenshot, click on the screenshot at the bottom left of your screen to make changes right away.
- You can crop, draw or change the colors by adding filters to the screenshot.
- Save your edits by pressing the “Save” button (the icon with an Arrow Pointing Up) at the top right corner of the screen.
To Save the Screenshot:
- To choose where to save the screenshot, press “Save to Files” then choose to save to “iCloud Drive” or “On My iPhone.”
To Delete the Screenshot:
- Immediately delete the screenshot by pressing the “Trash Can button” at the top right corner of the screen.
- To delete the screenshot from your photos, go to your Photos App and view “All Photos.”
- Click “Select” to pick the photos you want to delete. The most recent screenshot will be at the bottom of the screen.
- To unselect the photos, click “Deselect All” on the top left corner of the screen or click on the photos again that you do not want to delete.
- To delete the selected photos, press the “Trash Can Button” at the bottom right corner of the screen to delete the selected photos.
The first Pro model of an iPhone, the iPhone 11 Pro and Pro Max offer a number of upgrades from the iPhone 11. With the first-ever triple-camera system to pair with its A13 Bionic chip, the iPhone 11 Pro models offer premium performance without compromise.
Want products news and updates?