Do you want to share something on your Apple iPhone 7, but don’t know how to?
What you’re thinking of is learning how to take a screenshot—it’s incredibly simple.
By taking a screenshot, you don’t need to find a pen and paper to write down simple recipes or shopping lists anymore. With just a click, you can save that recipe to your Camera Roll.
Before we begin, if you’re unfamiliar with your iPhone 7, take a look at our complete guide to iPhone 7 to get a quick overview.
Let’s begin learning how to take a screenshot on your Apple iPhone 7!
To Screenshot on Your iPhone 7:
- You can hold your iPhone 7 with either one or both hands.
- Locate the Power side button on the right side and the Force Touch Home button at the bottom of the iPhone.
- Press the Power side button and the Force Touch Home button at the same time.
- Your iPhone screen will blink once and a shutter sound will be played when a successful screenshot is taken.
- You can find your screenshots in your Camera Roll.
In public? Mute your phone to avoid having the shutter sound
Now that you know how to screenshot, learn how to screen record on your iPhone 7 to share more with your friends.
Find more tips and guides on your iPhone 7 here!
The iPhone 7 is a strong iPhone choice for many reasons. With a 12MP Wide camera on the back and 7MP FaceTime HD camera on the front, the iPhone 7 can take great photos; then it'll show your picture in great quality with its Retina HD display. Equipped with the A10 Fusion chip, the iPhone 7 guarantees excellent performance.
Want products news and updates?