Did you know a "screenshot" is literally a snapshot of your screen? It's just like taking a photo.
Now, you can save a photo of just about anything! Something from the internet, a map, someone’s contact—literally anything!
Keep reading to learn how to take, edit, save, and delete a screenshot on your iPhone XR!
To Take a Screenshot:
- Press the Side button, on the right side, and the Volume Up button, on the left side, together at the same time for 1 second, then let go of the buttons.
- Once you release the Side button and Volume Up button, a preview of the screenshot appears at the bottom left of your screen.
- The screenshot is automatically saved to your Photos.
Edit the Screenshot (Immediately):
- Click on the screenshot at the bottom left of your screen to make changes right away. You can crop, draw, or change the colors by adding filters to the screenshot.
- Save your edits by pressing the Done button (the icon with an Arrow Pointing Up) at the top right corner of the screen.
To Save the Screenshot:
- To choose where to save the screenshot, press Save to Files then choose to save to iCloud Drive or On My iPhone.
Delete the Screenshot:
- Immediately delete the screenshot by pressing the Trash Can button at the top right corner of the screen.
- To delete the screenshot from your photos, go to your Photos App and view All Photos.
- Click Select to pick the photos you want to delete. The most recent screenshot will be at the bottom of the screen.
- To unselect the photos, click Deselect All on the top left corner of the screen or click on the photos again that you do not want to delete.
- To delete the selected photos, press the Trash Can Button at the bottom right corner of the screen to delete the selected photos.
The iPhone XR offers a powerful yet less pricey alternative to the iPhone X. With many of the same features, the iPhone XR offers great visuals, the A12 chip, and a 12MP Wide camera. This allows the iPhone XR to not only compete with its counterpart, the iPhone X, but to even surpass it in some ways.
Want products news and updates?