Did you see something on your phone that you want to save, but there are too many words to type?
Learning how to take, edit, save, and delete a screenshot on the iPhone 11 will make it quicker and easier for you to share the information on your screen!
Keep reading to find out how to optimize your iPhone experience with Screenshots!
To Take a Screenshot:
- Press the Side button, on the right side, and the Volume Up button, on the left side, together at the same time for 1 second, then let go of the buttons.
- Once you release the Side button and Volume Up button, a preview of the screenshot appears at the bottom left of your screen. The screenshot is automatically saved to your Photos.
To Edit the Screenshot (Right Away):
- Immediately, click on the screenshot at the bottom left of your screen to make changes right away. You can crop, draw, or change the colors by adding filters to the screenshot.
- Save your edits by pressing the "Save" button (the icon with an Arrow Pointing Up) at the top right corner of the screen.
To Save the Screenshot:
- To choose where to save the screenshot, press “Save to Files” then choose to save to “iCloud Drive” or “On My iPhone.”
To Delete the Screenshot:
- Immediately delete the screenshot by pressing the “Trash Can” icon at the top right corner of the screen.
- To delete the screenshot from your photos, go to your Photos App and view “All Photos.”
- Click “Select” to pick the photos you want to delete. The most recent screenshot will be at the bottom of the screen.
- To unselect the photos, click “Deselect All” on the top left corner of the screen or click on the photos again that you do not want to delete.
- To delete the selected photos, press the “Trash Can” icon at the bottom right corner of the screen to delete the selected photos.
Once you mastered the Screenshot feature, try learning how to Screen Record, too!
One of the most advanced smartphones out there, the iPhone 11 refines many of the features that made the iPhone X so revolutionary. You'll be able to take fantastic photos with the iPhone 11's new dual-camera system. Then you can see those pictures with great clarity on the iPhone 11's fantastic display. Run on the A13 chip, the iPhone 11 offers nothing short of excellence.
Want products news and updates?