Apple's long-awaited over-ear headphones, the AirPods Max, were revealed earlier this month and are available starting today!
Since revealing the mighty headphones, Apple has released many support documents that share helpful tips and details about the AirPods Max.
Here are some advice and tips from Apple, so you are well prepared for your AirPods Max.
Connect and Use Your AirPods Max
In the support documents, you will find the Connect and use your AirPods Max guide. This document reveals Apple confirming that through your AirPods Max, you can listen to music, make phone calls, use Siri, and more.
The document also explains how to connect your AirPods Max in a step-by-step walkthrough.
First off, you want to make sure that the device you are trying to connect is up to date. Then you follow the steps below.
- Begin on your home screen.
- Take your AirPods Max out of their Smart Case.
- Hold them next to the device you want to pair with your AirPods Max until you see a setup animation on the device you want to pair.
- If you don't see the animation, make sure that your iOS or iPadOS device is up to date.
- Or, pair your AirPods Max with your iOS or iPadOS device manually by going to Settings-Bluetooth if you don't see the status light flashing white on AirPods Max, press and hold the noise control button until the light flashes white.
- Tap Connect to pair your AirPods Max with your device or set up features such as Hey Siri if you haven't yet set it up.
- If you want to experience spatial audio, tap See & Hear How It Works to start the setup.
- Tap Done.
If you're signed in to iCloud, your AirPods Max is set up automatically with any of your supported devices that are signed in to iCloud with the same Apple ID.
This document is part of a whole series of helpful documents to help you set up with your AirPods Max.
Series of Support Documents for AirPods Max
In addition to the Connecting and use your AirPods Max document are the following support documents:
- Set up AirPods Max with your Mac and other Bluetooth devices
- How to reset your AirPods Max
- How to charge your AirPods Max and learn about battery life
- How to clean your AirPods Max
- Listen with spatial audio for AirPods Pro and AirPods Max.
- Use Live Listen with AirPods Max
- AirPods Max Active Noise Cancellation and Transparency mode
- Wearing Your AirPods Max
- Find the serial number of your AirPods Max
AirPods Max Price & Availability
Adding AppleCare+ for the AirPods Max will cost an additional $59.00.
Don't forget that you can personalize your new Apple headphones with the AirPods Max Replacement Ear Cushions, available in the same colors (Space Gray, Silver, Green, Pink, and Sky Blue).
AirPods Max is available to order starting today from Apple.com. Currently, online orders face shipment delays of up to 12-14 weeks, but same-day pick up is available from Apple stores while supplies last.
Download HD iPhone Wallpapers for Free Now
The next step for the AirPods line, the rumored AirPods Max will add headphones to Apple's audio and music department. Designed to have all the features of the AirPods Pro while adding some of its own new technology, the AirPods Max will provide Apple fans a headphone alternative to the world-renowned AirPods.
Want products news and updates?