Today, Apple broadcasted the upcoming Fall 2020 products.
Available this Friday, September 18 are the Apple Watch Series 6, upgraded Apple Watch Nike and Apple Watch Hermès, Apple Watch SE, and 2020 iPad 8th-generation model. Later in October 2020, the new iPad Air will be available.
Apple also announced the release of an all-in-one subscription plan Apple One, synchronized connectivity through Family Setup, and additional features to the watchOS 7 and iPadOS 14.
All Apple Subscriptions Services in Apple One
Apple One provides you one simple plan with access to Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, Apple News+, Apple Fitness+, and iCloud.
The single subscription plan lets you access each type of Apple service on all your devices, such as your Mac, Apple TV, iPad, iPod touch, and iPad.
Depending on the plan Apple recommends to you, you will get access to specific subscriptions for as little as $14.95 per month. The Apple One subscription plans are as follows:
- Individual: For $14.95 per month, get access to Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, and 50GB of iCloud storage.
- Family: For up to six family members at $19.95 per month, you and your family can use your Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, and 200GB of iCloud storage.
- Premier: For more space than the Family plan, the Premier plan gives you access to Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, Apple News+, Apple Fitness+, and 2TB of iCloud storage for $29.95 per month. This plan also provides up to six family members access to it.
If you're unsure about the Apple One plan, Apple offers a 30-day free trial for you to utilize the Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, and iCloud services across all your devices.
The upgrade you will want to try is Apple Fitness+. Synchronized across all your devices, you can work out on your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Apple TV, or Mac with your metrics from your Apple Watch on-screen.
Apple strategically integrated your vitals and activity tracked from your Apple Watch to your other devices when you're using Apple Fitness+.
With access to ten types of workouts from world-class trainers, you decide when you want to work out and with the music you want. From yoga, cycling, dancing, treadmill walking and running, strength and core training, HIIT circuits, rowing and mindful cooldowns, Apple Fitness+ has it all.
Synchronize Everyone with Family Setup
Staying connected is challenging nowadays when everyone wants to do different activities. This is especially the case for families.
Apple created the Family Setup to give one iPhone connection to other Apple Watches. Suppose your children or older parents don't have an iPhone, but you want to make sure they are safe when they leave the house.
Use Family Setup to control which contacts your kids can interact with, check location notifications for the elderly and set school time, and do not disturb modes for focus.
Family Setup is also perfect for you if you want reassurance that if your kids or older parents get lost or are running late for an appointment, you'll know exactly where they are to find them.
Available for Apple Watch Series 4 models and later, you can get peace of mind knowing your kids and older parents are safe.
New watchOS 7 and iPadOS 14 Features
Based on the Apple Event streamed today, Apple added a few new features for the watchOS 7 and iPadOS 14.
For watchOS 7, users can expect to see new watch faces, including the following:
- GMT: Taking account of where you are, your watch face will show you multiple time zones at once.
- Chronograph Pro: Track time with the latest stopwatch timer face. Start, pause, and stop whenever you're ready.
- Typograph: View the numerals on your watch face in three different styles and four new scripts.
- Artist: Select the unique piece of art you want to see.
- Memoji: Choose your favorite memoji to interact with on your watch face.
- Stripes: For simplicity, customize your watch face with different colored stripes to support your favorite sports team for example.
For the iPadOS 14, you get more Apple Pencil capabilities. The Apple Pencil is one of the main accessories iPad users depend on to transcribe their messages. With the iPadOS update, your handwriting can automatically transform into text.
The intuitive, fun and productive technology upgrades seen in Scribble enhance your experience to complete tasks with ease and speed.
The shapes you draw will be rounded out to perfect circles and you will be given quick actions with a single-tap to decide what you want to do with your handwriting.
The iPadOS also got smarter in detecting which handwritten items you want to move instead of moving all the text on-screen.
If you missed the live Apple Event, you can still watch it here:
Download HD iPhone Wallpapers for Free Now
Apple finally bundled your favorites, including Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, iCloud, Apple News+, and Apple Fitness+, all into one subscription plan, Apple One. Save money and get more Apple services with the ultimate Apple service bundle.
Want products news and updates?