Have you been reaching your fitness goals with Apple Fitness?
Now you can reward yourself for reaching your digital milestones with a physical representation of all your hard work—and activity award!
The activity awards look just like the in-app awards!
Activity Award for Apple Fitness
Activity Awards is a new site that offers Apple Watch users physical representations of their earned digital fitness awards.
The awards are designed to look like the in-app fitness awards and come in the form of magnets made in the style of enamel pins. The magnets are super good quality and can be attached to your refrigerator as well.
They are designed featuring the enigmatic and bright colors of the in-app awards but come with the "Black Out" option to feature makes the pin entire black and silver.
There are pins for fitness goals such as 7 Day Move and CYR Rings. The CYR pin is priced at $13.99, and most prices sit between $10.99 to $13.99.
Activity Award Bundles & Subscriptions
On the Activity Awards site, you can also find some great bundles and a subscription option for 2021.
The Limited Edition Awards bundle comes with six pins:
- Heart Award
- International Women's Award
- New Year Award
- Parks Award
- World Day Award
- Yoga Award
You can save 25% when you bundle, an offer that was originally set at $77.94 for $58.50. The Limited Edition Awards Bundle comes with a code for free shipping on any order.
Two more awards are being added to the bundle options soon, and they are the Veteran's Day Award and the Thanksgiving 5k Award.
In addition to the Limited Edition Bundle, the standard awards page also includes a Perfect All Activity Award, Perfect Exercise Award, Perfect Move Award, 7 Work Out Week Award, Perfect Stand Week Award, Move Goal Award, Exercise Record Award, and a Move Record Award.
Apple's Fitness App
Apple Fitness is a free app downloadable from the Apple App Store. The app relies on the Apple Watch to get a comprehensive view of your total fitness, including activity history, workouts, trends, and more.
The fitness app features:
- Streamlined Summary tab gives you an easy way to see your Activity History, Workouts, and Trends.
- View progress toward closing your Activity rings and see all-day Activity metrics like total steps and distance from the Activity app on Apple Watch.
- See details for your Move goal, including active calories, total calories, and a visual graph of your calorie burn throughout each day.
- Review details for your Exercise goal, including exercise calories, total active time, and a visual graph of your exercise minutes throughout each day.
- See details for your Stand goal, including the number of hours stood and idle hours.
- View your historical workouts from the Workout app or any third-party fitness apps on your Apple Watch. See important metrics from each workout, including average pace, distance, calories burned, average heart rate, and more.
- Check how your friends are doing and start a competition on the Sharing tab.
The Newest Service: Apple Fitness+
Earlier this week, Apple Fitness released a new workout experience called Fitness+.
Offered as a subscription service, Apple Fitness+ a new kind of fitness experience, also powered by Apple Watch. Fitness+ dynamically integrates your personal metrics from your Apple Watch to inspire like no other workout in the world.
- Get access to premium video workouts designed by the world’s most motivating trainers.
- See personal metrics, such as calories burned and heart rate, displayed onscreen right as you exercise.
- Enjoy curated music that’s perfectly matched to your routine’s mood and energy.
Apple Fitness+ is available in the Fitness app on iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV—so you can take your Apple Watch workouts to the next level, wherever and whenever you’d like.
One subscription includes six family members for $9.99 per month, with the first month free—no commitment. You can cancel anytime by going to the account setting and turning off auto-renewal.
*Note that Apple Fitness+ not available in all territories.
Download HD iPhone Wallpapers for Free Now
Apple Watch Series 6 is the best smartwatch with the best in class health features and fits perfectly on your wrist. In addition to all the great things Apple Watches already did, you'll also get more health tracking features, including the all-new Blood Oxygen Sensor. A top-of-the-line smartwatch, the Apple Watch Series 6 is the most advanced Apple Watch yet.
Want products news and updates?